Set along the main road to the picturesque village of Ingleton, Toureen Retail was appointed by the Co-op to re-develop its Three Peaks petrol filling station.
"Due to re-developing the site within a small, local community and being in close proximity to the local residents and neighbours on a constant basis, we ensured that we did not cause them any issues in terms of noise, dust and parking.”
Co-op Three Peaks
The project, which commenced in January 2018, took 22 weeks to complete and consisted of the decommission of the existing petrol service station and the demolition of a sales building and adjoining residential bungalow.
Toureen Retail handed the site over to the Co-op and received high praise from both the local councillors and residents of Ingleton, who have given a warm welcome to the new-look sales building and ﬁlling station. Local councillors Carl Lis, Sue Brash and Glenis Gaunt attended the oﬃcial opening of the Three Peaks store following the development, with planning oﬃcers stating that the new shop would “create an attractive place to work and visit.”
Our work included:
- Installation of two 80,000L double skin fuel tanks
- Installation of three 8 hose fuel dispensers with stage two vapour recovery
- Construction of a large forecourt with sufficient parking for 18 vehicles
- State of the art Jet Wash facility
- Demolition of the sales building and adjoining residential bungalow
- Full internal fit-out of new sales building
Fuel Systems & Minor Works