The project at Morrisons, Sheldon, was a complete knock-down and re-build transformation of a closed down fuel station.
Toureen Retail used their wide range of knowledge and expertise to successfully complete the knock-down, re-build project on time, within budget and to the required speciﬁcations. The transformation was completed and the newly revamped petrol ﬁlling station was handed over to the client in August 2018. Toureen Retail successfully delivered the project to its usual impeccable standards and was well received by Morrisons.
Our work included:
- Demolition of the existing petrol station
- Removal of the existing canopy and car wash on site
- Extraction of six existing storage tanks below ground
- Environmental testing works and soil remediation as per EHO directives
- Installation of two new storage tanks
- Reconfiguration of the site to a four pump starter gate
- Installation of a brand new forecourt and a new shop fit-out to complete to client specifications
- Section 278 works
Oil & Fuels